Thursday, May 27, 2010

Moving Forward

Well, I've just signed up for a walk at George Mason University! Feel free to support me and my team "AlliCait" as we walk and raise money for The Children's Heart Foundation and the Adult Congenital Heart Association to fund Congenital Heart Defect Research. Donations are accepted here!

Beyond that, I've contacted a local golf course, for our first fund raiser for the Virginia Chapter of The Children's Heart Foundation. I hope to hear from them tomorrow. This is so very exciting. If this Golf Course accepts us, they will actually DONATE the entire course for the event!!! Do you realize how AWESOME that is? How HUGE that is? HOW FANTASTIC that is??? I have never seen doors open the way I have, since I started on this journey. God is GOOD all the time! Let Him receive all the glory for this, because the glory IS HIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment